What are the common faults of induction faucet?
Now many families have chosen the induction faucet, but because of the frequency of ordinary use, the induction faucet often has problems, which affects the ordinary days. The following Kaiping stainless steel faucet manufacturer will explain the cleaning and maintenance methods of induction faucets and the treatment methods of common defects. Let's have a look.
Cleaning method of induction faucet:
1. Rinse with clean water and dry the tap with soft cotton cloth;
2. Do not use any detergent, abrasive cloth or paper towel with grinding effect;
3. Do not use any acid cleaner, polishing abrasive, or rough detergent or soap.
4. Use a warm and colorless glass cleaner or a powder detergent that has no grinding effect and can be dissolved (and mix according to the production instructions).
5. Polish without wear effect. After cleaning, please remove all the cleaning agent with clean water and dry it with soft cotton cloth.
6. Regularly remove the bubble head of the faucet, clean and remove impurities to avoid affecting the water outlet.
Normal maintenance of induction faucet:
1. Only clean water or colorless warm detergent and wipe with soft cloth.
2. Please keep the sensor window clean, and there should be no dirt and scale on the surface.
3. When the red light in the sensing window cannot be drained, a new battery should be replaced.
4. Arrange the filter regularly.
Common problems and solutions:
At present, both foreign and domestic brands of induction faucets have different working principles. Their core components are infrared induction probe and solenoid valve coil. Their common faults and repair methods are as follows:
1, induction faucet does not water: first, determine whether the power supply is normal. Now the main power supply methods in China are AC 220V, 12V and 6V, DC 6V (seven or five alkaline battery four) and DC 3V (two sections seven or five alkaline batteries). Single chip microcomputer control, the power indicator in the water control some (installed under the basin), if there is no response, it is preliminarily identified that there are some problems in the induction, and the infrared probe can be replaced. Here, it is advocated that the user who can not identify the fault can be selected. If there are other normal induction faucets, the cleaning method can be selected. First, plug some infrared plugs into the defective faucet, and some of the water control devices are so simple Single discrimination is the induction of some problems or water control some of the solenoid valve problems, together pay attention to all the plug is not bad contact or the possibility of moisture.
2. The water cannot be turned off by the induction faucet: there are foreign matters in front of the induction window (the principle of the sensor is that the machine will respond only if there is an object within the infrared sensing interval) and the indicator light is normal. Check whether the filter screen at the water inlet end of some water control units is blocked by sediment or other debris. If there is any problem, please clean it; if you fail to deal with the problem, please disassemble the solenoid valve and clean the valve core of the coil If the water still can't be turned off, it means that the solenoid valve is broken. Replace some of the new solenoid valves. There is an empirical saying here that the water can not be turned off. If the water volume increases after hand induction, the water can not be turned off after the hand is detached, but the water output is smaller than that when it is used. This shows that there is no problem with the solenoid valve. Only clean the inside of the solenoid valve according to the above method, then it can be used normally.
3. The amount of water coming out of the induction faucet is small: on the one hand, it is because of the small water pressure and the flow of the pipeline itself; on the other hand, check whether the filter screen at the water inlet end of the water control system is blocked by impurities; on the other hand, PPR is used for all pipelines, and hot melting is used for some engineering construction, so that the pipe deformation will not be eliminated and the water flow through the pipeline will be reduced 。
The article comes from Kaiping stainless steel faucet manufacturer http://www.llg365.com